1. that other 20% you went out for left you hungry for the 80% you already had.
2. That extra credit took more of you than any lecture could ever give
3. Now I’m working on a new way to avoid to the heartache of being happy without you
4. Learning a new technique can interfere with how you feel about everything so far.
5. From strangers talking about socks to lovers to friends who still talks about socks, you the one I’ll never let go.
6. I wanna give you all my heart but when somebody has yours then I’ll be left empty
7. Don’t tell me how you miss the laughter curse.
8. Trusting my lonely was the best thing I ever done.
9. Taking my joy away was one thing, but giving me something I never asked for and having to take that away killed me more.
10. Nothing kills me more than finding out that my touch will be replaced by someone who ain’t truly care.
11. Thank you, nice try.
12. When you want your chance, step up to the plate and show me your hitter.
13. Because as many times I’ve been the pitcher, I’m getting tired.
14. You just don’t get it.
15. Whenever I think I’m 5 steps up, you knock me back 3 because you think it’s no space for me.
Speak your piece
I’m just checking on my mental
Hopefully you’ll understand
I barely talk to my kinfolk
I was hoping you would be better
It’s still hard to decipher
Whether I win or lose
You’ll never say “ oh I’ll wife her “
It’s a honest trial period
I’m a difficult masterpiece
Free month of whatever
Let’s just try to move forward
I’ve learned to live alone
Doesn’t mean I’m lonely
Terrified of loving again
The shit frightens me honestly
Already put it out there once.
Who decides whether it’s real
I wanna love but don’t you tell me first.
I’ll get scared and push you away.
I’m not ready
I’m ready for you to gaze at me like I’m your only one.
But not too much. My insecurities will set in and I’ll think something is wrong
I’m still ugly
Maybe I’m not ready now. I do know I want these things to happen
Don’t push up on me all these feelings
I hate feeling pressured.
I’m gonna make time to be loved.
I just can’t do it right now.
Yes you’ve caught my eye, that isn’t what you wanted though.
The laughs are great; energy is amazing
The secureness and safety I feel, unmeasurable.
Just don’t want it to be a facade.
But when I look into you, the genuine soul lights fuels you to be better.
I’ll see what happens. Control the destiny
I remember I used to love.
But you never doubted my heart
Now I swear it’s maximum security barricading.
Tell me the days I used to have light in my eyes.
Because there was that spark I once had helping me.
What you mean I’m not good enough after all this time?
Who you telling that I won’t find someone like you?!
That’s the whole idea to find better than the past.
Don’t ever think my tears was for you.
You would never want them to be for you.
What a bad good time it was; seeing as though the meeting of occasion wasn’t what we expected.
Telling everyone a celebration is in order but only saw flowers and candles. Dressing the part but missing the time. When you were alive; where we knew love came from; how we grew up; what taught us right and wrong; why we never gave up; who seemed invincible.
The turn of events struck worse than wet metal on a string in a lightening storm. Although we were all together, we slowly drifted apart.
years go by and nothing is the same. tears turn into blood that eases the pain. heartbreak aint a thing, thats all in the past. my soul went away when she told me her last. “baby i love you, take care of ya momma”, so now i roll with her like 7/11 thunder. never really talked about this, as you can see. always kept this to myself between you and me.
i wish i could type the tears that fell on this paper. not sadness or anger coming from this.
Just happiness and bliss from everyone you miss.
everything is fine; nothing is perfect
all the times I feel great; none of it lasts forever
to think of nothing to help understand everything
pause and reflect to resume and connect
I’ve learned to detach myself from my emotions
hoping to enjoy things better, without complications.
dont doubt the possibilities
tell yourself to not go a mile a minute
living in past fears
because that cleanse was for a reason…
to make room for another moment.